Friday 1 November 2013

Isobolic High Protein Pumpkin Spice Latte


I love my Keurig, and love trying new flavors of coffee. Of course I love a Starbucks Latte, but the calories and sugar are just not worth ruining a diet for. This pumpkin spice version is my favorite that I have tried. However, you can take the same idea and mix different protein flavors and coffee flavors. This drink is perfect for on the go, and a great drink before a morning workout to prevent muscle loss and provide energy.

Ingredients:
1 cup brewed Timmothy's Perfectly Pumpkin Keurig Coffee cup
1 scoop Vanilla Isobolic
Sprinkle of nutmeg (optional)

Brew coffee and blend in a blender, serve!

Another great original is a brand of organic coffee (I like Van Houtte Mexico Dark Roast), blended with Chocolate Isobolic. Almost like chocolate milk! Give one a try today!

No comments:

Post a Comment