Thursday 6 December 2012

Egg Nog Isobolic Oats

I love the holidays and all the food associated with it. Putting a little thought and effort into my holiday meal planning means I can have my cake and eat it too! Egg nog is my favorite! Thank goodness for my waistline it is not available year round! Luckily I came across some Almond milk egg nog. This oatmeal feels like a treat! Pair with some candy cane flavored coffee with coconut milk. Mmmm



1 cup oats
1/2c egg whites
1 scoop Vanilla Isobolic
1/2 c Almond Milk Egg Nog (If you are unable to find, use a fat free version of the holiday favorite)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/8 tsp Nutmeg
1/4c Chopped Walnuts

Mix all ingredients except walnuts into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave 3-4 minutes, stirring in between. If the mixture is too dry, add a splash or two more of egg nog.
Top with walnuts, make sure to cool first, and enjoy!
**Serves 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment